Seems like forever since my last post but a lot has happened. With nursing school and some personal things happening last year, I had to put graphing off for a little bit. I recently relocated to Houston, TX. and will be working as an OR Nurse at Memorial Hermann. I am very grateful and appreciative of the opportunity to nurse again. While here, I ran across a newspaper article advertising the Astro's Winter Caravan. I decided to check it out and get back into graphing. It was a small turn out but that made it very personable with appearances by Bo Porter, John Hudek, Jarred Cosart and Jesse Crain. Its been months since my last graph but the excitement is still there! I am looking forward to the season and what graphing in Houston has to offer.
 |
| Jarred Cosart |
 |
| Jesse Crain |
No comments:
Post a Comment