Monday, April 22, 2013


Went up to San Francisco on Friday to graph the Padres at the hotel. The group of graphers was small compared to what it usually is when other teams are in town. As noon approached, a few more showed up but still a relatively small group. I assumed they took this opportunity to graph the Giants. It was really slow as none of the players made their way to the ballpark until around 1:00pm. For the most part, everyone signed when asked and some doing multiples with the exception of Edinson Volquez but it was understandable as he was pitching that day. I don't know if this is a good signing team or if it's because of the small group of graphers. Carlos Quentin and Cameron Maybin didn't make the trip and Huston Street took the back exit so I'll graph them next time the Padres come to town. I want to thank Chase Headley, Luke Gregerson and Clayton Richard for signing.


Chase Headley

Clayton Richard

Luke Gregerson

No comments:

Post a Comment